- BEIA Consult participated in a meeting of the working group organized on March 10, 2020 at the headquarters of the Ministry of Environment, Waters and Forests. It was a great opportunity for BEIA to disseminate the WINS@HI poject.
- BEIA Consult participated in Civic Labs – Environment // Preparation and response in case of earthquake on 3rd March 2020 in Bucharest, Romania. In the meeting was discussed the subject about safety at work in case of a earthquake. The WINS@HI project was disseminated in the networking session.
- BEIA Consult participated in HorizonEU – The most ambitious EU framework program for research and innovation 2020 on 3rd March in Bucharest, Romania. The event is intended to be a first initiative of the association “Măgurele Science Park” to promote funding sources dedicated to research and innovation. That was a great opportunity to disseminate our project WINS@HI.
- BEIA Consult participates in CCW 2020 on 2-5 March in Berlin, Germany.
The meeting place for movers and shakers with ideas that have been shaping customer dialogue for 21 years. 4 conference days and 3 trade show days that will take your customer communication to the next level. Meet top speakers, newcomers and digital experts and connect with many others working in the customer care and service management sector.
The WINS@HI project was disseminated during the networking session.
- Our company participates on 13th February 2020 in a debate on air quality monitoring networks in Romania at Ministry of Environment, Waters and Forests in Bucharest. BEIA had the opportunity to disseminate the latest project results.
- BEIA Consult International participated in Knowledge4Innovation Forum on 3 – 5 February 2020 in the European Parliament in Brussels . The WINS@HI project was disseminated in the networking session.
- DrupalHack Camp (Bucharest), IoT WEEK (Bilbao), ZCOM 2018 (Bucharest), PRIA IT & C (Bucharest), 3rd Annual IoT Conference organized by Libelium (Zaragoza) are a series of events where the BEIA was present and had the opportunity to disseminate the latest project results.
- CELTIC-Plus- Helsinki 2018
BEIA participated at the CELTIC-plus 2018 event. This year, CELTIC hosted the annual ITEA event. This year’s edition took place on May 24, 2018 in Helsinki, Finland.
The event brought together an impressive number of participants, 926 participants from 32 countries. In the 3 days of the Celtic-Plus event, 4 main themes were addressed: smart mobility, smart health, smart energy and industry 4.0.
- CEBIT 2018
BEIA was present at the European Business Innovation and Digitization Festival, a popular event in the IT & C environment thanks to networking and knowledge sharing opportunities. On the occasion of the participation, BEIA has disseminated the latest progress in the WINS@HI project.
- The CeNTI has been part of some dissemination in terms of results at the science level. Therefore, two actions were carried out (at the national level, with WISEN, and in the European level, with WINS@HI). The first at the LOPE-C 2017 fair in Munich on March 30, 2017 .
The second at the trade show / conference was the IoTBuild 2017 in London, UK on November 15, 2017
- Nextel – on September 2018 issue SIC magazine, information security and cybersecurity referential magazine published a four pages leaflet about Nextel where the WINS@HI project was highlighted as an important part of the research activity.
- The ENEO team one again participated in the largest mobile telephony conference in the world, the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The team took advantage of this space to make themselves known and show the world their latest advances in terms of cybersecurity and network monitoring. In this sense, the ENEO team presented the WINS@HI project, where its idea is to offer cybersecurity functionalities through the monitoring of existing sensor networks in hazardous environments where communication is a great challenge.
- Cristina De la Maza from ENEO, attended to the AsLan congress in Madrid, where she made a presentation on Active cybersecurity in wireless sensor networks for Smart Cities and Hazardous environments, through which she took the opportunity to present and make known the objectives and developments that are intended to be carried out in the WINS@HI project.
- Cristina De la Maza from ENEO, attended to the CyberCon Conference in Sofia, where she made a presentation on Active cybersecurity in wireless sensor networks for Smart Cities and Hazardous environments, through which she took the opportunity to present and make known the objectives and developments that are intended to be carried out in the WINS@HI project.
- Altfactor attended the sixth edition of the Doctoral School Conference “Perspectives and challenges in doctoral research” organized by “Dunărea de Jos” University of Galaţi, 7-8 June 2018 (http: //www.cssd-udjg.ugal.ro/), with the article entitled “Monitoring of Hazardous Industrial Environments using IIoT”, in Section 1 – Advanced research in mechanical and industrial engineering.
- 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2018, Albena, Bulgaria. The SGEM Conference is recognized as one of the most prestigious events in the international scientific world, with international recognition. Conference volumes are indexed to ISIs and other international databases (SCOPUS, COMPEDEX, EBSCO, ProQuest & GeoRef, CrossRef Database), https://www.sgem.org/index.php/call-for-papers/impact-factor .
BEIA participated in this year’s edition with the article “Analysis of Wearable Intelligent Devices for Increased Safety in Hazardous Environments”.
G. Suciu, A. Pasat, C. Nădrag, M. Bălănescu, “Analysis of Wearable Intelligent Devices for Increased Safety in Hazardous Environments”, 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientifc GeoConference SGEM 2018, Conference Proceedings, vol. 18 – Nano, Bio, Green and Space-Technologies for a Sustainable Future, Issue 6.1, DOI 10.5593/sgem2018/6.1, ISSN 1314-2704, ISBN 978-619-7408-50-8, pp. 31-38, 2018
- Congress of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila, 6th edition, 7-9 June 2018, Bucharest, Romania. During this event they were presented medical news by world-renowned university professors and researchers, as well as academics and university professors from Romania.
BEIA attended this year’s congress with the poster “Data acquisition platform for health assessment of people working in the underground environment”.
G. Suciu, M. Bălănescu, C. Nădrag, A. Pasat, C. Bălăceanu, “Data acquisition platform for health assessment of the persons working in underground environment”, Congres UMF, București – Romania
- Air and Water Conference – Components of the Environment – CAA 2018, organized by the Faculty of Geography, Babeş – Bolyai University, Cluj Napoca, Romania. The conference aims to serve as an international forum for the effective exchange of knowledge and scientific experience among researchers active in various areas of applied and theoretical research.
BEIA attended this year’s conference with the article “Design of a decision support system for improving air quality assessment”.
G. Suciu, M. Bălănescu, A. Pasat, C. Nădrag, C. Bălăceanu, R. Matei, A. Vasilescu, “Design of a decision support system for improving air quality assessment”, CAA 2018, Air and Water Components of the Environment Proceeding, Ed. Universitas Napocensis – Presa Universitara, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, Martie 2018, ISSN 2067-743, pp. 221-227
- „Industry 4.0 Intelligent Technologies and Materials” workshop, organizes by the Center for Research in Technological Engineering in Machine Construction – ITCM and Advanced Welding Research Center – SUDAV of the “Dunărea de Jos” University of Galați, in collaboration with the MODTECH Professional Association of Modern Manufacturing Technologies in Iași, on 21 December 2019 at the Faculty of Engineering – Department of Manufacturing Engineering at “Dunărea de Jos” University in Galați. Participation with the presentation of „IoT Network Solution for Hazardous Industrial Environments for Industry 4.0”. The information is available on the site http://www.if.ugal.ro/Workshop_Industria4.0.htm;
- Research and Innovation Salon, „Dunărea de Jos” University, 19-20 October 2017, Galati, Romania. At the event was presented the poster „Wearable IoT Network Solution for Work Safety in Hazardous Industrial Environments” – WINS@HI